Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow and Cold

We just survived our first real winter storm and it was a doozy. We had 16 inches of snow and below zero cold and strong winds for about 24 hours. The winds died down yesterday so we blew out our drifted driveway and brushed off the frozen car. The sun is shining today and we are to get up to 14 degrees so it is improving little by little.

My book from Waterbrook Multnomah has been shipped and should arrive next week. This time it is a childrens picture book and I am really excited to read and review it. I will post on Facebook when the review is ready and I hope that you will all check it out. Blogging for Books is fun and I am enjoying being a part of the program.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear how you like the picture book. K loves books and I am looking for new ones for her.

    ReplyDelete