Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Musings

My next Blogging for Books book is not released until March so I have borrowed a library book by Cindy Woodsmall to read and review in the meantime. Cindy is an author that I have not yet read. She writes about the Amish so I want to read this book called " The Bridge of Peace " to see how she tells their story. Blogging for Books allows you to review any book published by Waterbrook Multnomah and to post the review on their site as well as your blog. I hope to read the book this week and publish the review shortly after I have finished reading it.

I am really enjoying this whole blogging and reviewing books experience. I am able to read a wide variety of books and keep them for free. I am able to practice my writing skills and widen my horizons by choosing different authors and books each time. It is a pretty good deal all the way around.:)

I am reviewing books for other publishers as well. I have a Bible Study book from Thomas Nelson that I am in the process of reading right now. It is a bible study for women that uses 10 women of the Bible as a focus for 10 studies. I am about 1/2 way through it and hope to post a review very soon.

I am also signed up to review books for Tyndale Publishers but have yet to get a book from them. They only offer one or two books at a time and so far I have not found any that interest me. I will just wait until one becomes available that I find interesting, request it , read it and post the review for all of you to read.

If you have not yet read my newest review, " God Gave us the World ", please do so and rate it right here on my blog. My first 2 reviews are also on this blog so feel free to read and rate them as well.

That is all the "musing" that I wanted to share with you today. Check back often. You never know when I might be moved to "muse" again.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment