Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Children's Picture Book has Arrived!

The picture book is here and I am eager to read and review it. It arrived while we were visiting our son and family in South Dakota. Our grand son arrived on his due date so we journeyed out to meet him and spend time helping his sister and parents as they welcomed him into their lives. I had forgotten how small a new born is but so enjoyed holding him and getting to know him. It was hard to say good bye since we probably will not see him again until he is 4 months old.

The book that I am to review deals with creation and I am curious to see how the author and illustrator handled this subject. Come back in a day or two and I should have the review posted. I will alert you on Facebook when it is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment