Thursday, March 3, 2011

News from Greetinggirl66

I am waiting to return from a mini vacation in the Dells to see if my next book has arrived. This book is Historical fiction from Liz Curtis Higgs. I am reading the book that precedes the one that I am to review so that I can get a better picture of the characters that fill both novels. This author writes about Scotland in the 1700's and I have found her writing style really easy to read. I am almost finished with this book and will post a review as soon as I can. I will then read the new book and review it too so keep on checking the blogg.

I love sharing these books with you and hope that you can read some of them too. I have found all the books from Waterbrook Multnomah to be first rate and am really glad that I stumbled into Blogging for Books. It has been a fun ride.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment