Saturday, March 5, 2011

Blogs

My daughter just posted a new entry on her blog. It was well written as usual, and about our family so it was personal which I tend to enjoy reading. She has a real gift for writing and I am convinced that it is a gift from the Lord and that she will always make good use of this special gift. She brought me to tears with her words because they were about me. I miss my family each and every day and hold them up before Jesus so that He will continue to guard and keep them. They are my best blessings and the greatest gifts that the Lord ever gave me so they are all precious to me.

Her blog entry dovetailed with the 2 books that I have read and am ready to review for Waterbrook Multnomah. These books of Christian historical fiction are by Liz Curtis Higgs and are based on the book of Ruth. They follow a Scottish family living in the 1700's and the working of the Lord in their lives.

I hope to get these reviews written and posted by Monday so please check back. Both of these books touched me deeply and I am eager to share them with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment