Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Adventures in Blogging

Well, I read my first book for review, wrote my review and then tried to post it on the Blogging for Books site. This turned out to be a challenging endeavor. They wanted the address for my blog but they wanted just the page on which my review appeared. Being a bit challenged in the arts of the computer, I had no idea how to give the Blogging for Books web site what it requested. I tried various things until I stumbled on the address that they needed and was finally able to publish my review. I felt great relief and was pretty proud of myself since I did not have to ask my computer savvy kids to help me. Now I am waiting for my second book to arrive and am eager to post another review. This book will be historical fiction so it will be a different genre than the first book I read and reviewed. Watch my blog for the next review which I hope to have up in a week or two depending on when the book arrives. If you have not yet rated my review on Blogging for Books, please do so. The more people that rate it, the better my score and chance of winning prizes. Talk to you again soon.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment